"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones." Proverbs 16:24





Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feeling Stuck?

Need more ideas for your post-it notes? Tabitha came up with these and is letting me share them with you! Enjoy :)


  • You are more than the choices you've made. "For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon you." Psalms 86:5
  • Looking for a friend? You can find one here: John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends."
  • You are not alone. The One who created you knows how you feel. Turn to Jesus :) "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you." John 15:18
  • You are loved more than you can fathom. "But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
  • What you're facing isn't impossible with God's help. "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me?" Psalms 33:9
  • Your true love has already found you! "I have called you by your name; You are Mine." Isaiah 43:1
  • Need someone to talk to? Jesus is listening. "Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you." 1Peter 5:7
  • The Lord is near to the brokenhearted. "He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds." Psalms 147:3
  • There could never be a more beautiful you! "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalms 139:14
  • You are AMAZING! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
  • You are perfect just the way you are! "You made all the delicate parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalms139:13
  • "We are hard pressed on every side yet not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken; struck down but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9


"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones." Proverbs 16:24
Leave a comment or send me an email and tell me how you've spread some "health to the bones."

No comments:

Post a Comment