"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones." Proverbs 16:24





Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spreading Encouragement

Have you left Post-It notes somewhere? I have! Wanna see some pictures?




This one is on a bathroom mirror in Wal-Mart.


Same bathroom but different mirror.


A friend sent me her pictures. Enjoy!

On a gas pump @ 7/11.
7/11 drink counter.

Have a picture you want to send me? Cool! Send it to me @ missionredefining@gmail.com I can't wait to hear how you have encouraged someone.
Have you had to go into Secret Agent Mode trying to keep your notes anonymous? I bet it was fun wasn't it? :) I would love to hear about it! Leave a comment or send me an email.

God Bless and have a wonderful weekend!

"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones." Proverbs 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment